Pages

Monday, August 20, 2018

Stopping The Noise In Your Head

Stopping the Noise in your Head

The New Way to Overcome Anxiety and Worry

By: R. Reid Wilson
Paperback, 384 pages 
Published May ,3rd 2016 by Hci

Book Review Rating: ✰✰✰



My 2 Cents
The author brings us back down to earth with a roadmap to differentiate between the distracting noise clutter in your head and signals from life that require a take action response. Anyone who struggles with anxiety, racing thoughts, and other related mental illnesses will surely benefit from reading this book. The only things I didn't like about the book it can become a bit repetitive, and is a little too lengthy. But has a lot to offer anyone who reads it.

I am not paid anything if you purchase this book. I am providing a review of this book in exchange for a free review copy of this book through netgalley.com .

If you like to purchase this book, click me!










No comments:

Post a Comment